DPlatform (alpha) - Docker version
Try DPlatform-ShellCore - The bare metal version of DPlatform!
Check out browser-tools.net! In-browser, offline standalone and statically servable web tool set.
DPlatform helps you to easily install containers and manage them.
Install new containers and manage them without efforts
Use of Simple Shell Menu for the menus
- Install docker containers easily
- Manage Container Services - View container status, one click start/stop, auto-start at boot and auto-restart if down unexpectively
- Update/Remove installed container simply with two clicks
- Change your hostname
- Determine your IPv4, IPv6, LocalIP and your hostname
- Docker - Open container engine platform for distributed application
- Docker compose
- ui-for-docker - A pure client-side web interface for the Docker Remote API to connect and manage docker
- seagull - Friendly Web UI to manage and monitor docker
- Rocket.Chat - The Ultimate Open Source WebChat Platform
- Gogs - Gogs(Go Git Service), a painless self-hosted Git Service
- Ghost - Simple and powerful blogging/publishing platform
- WordPress - Web software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app
- Redmine - Flexible project management web application
To begin with DPlatform Docker, the best way is to clone the repository and run this command to be able to have auto-updates:
git clone -b master --single-branch https://github.com/DFabric/DPlatform-DockerShip; sh DPlatform-DockerShip/dplatform.sh
You can also:
Download the zip
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DFabric/DPlatform-ShellCore/master/dplatform.sh; sudo sh dplatform.sh
curl -O https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DFabric/DPlatform-ShellCore/master/dplatform.sh; sudo sh dplatform.sh
Any system/architecure supported by Docker, including GNU/Linux, macOS, Windows.
Development is still active. Most things should work, but problems could occur, more testing is needed. Please feel free to open an issue and create a pull request, all contributions are welcome!
DPlatform - Deploy self-hosted apps easily
Copyright (c) 2015-2016 Julien Reichardt - MIT License (MIT)